BIG FEATURE PRINTS BOW PRINTS
Add an extra special personal touch to a garment, and opt for vinyl printing here at Big Feature Prints. Affordable yet super quick to produce, it's never been easier to create a t-shirt or hoodie to mark a special event, or add an individual name or date to a piece of clothing!
Why choose vinyl bow printing?
Vinyl printing is a fantastic way to personalise items of clothing, particularly if you only require a small batch or want to add an individual's name placed onto one item. Thanks to its simple yet effective method, this bespoke level of personalisation won't cost you the earth either. In fact, here at Big Feature Prints we don't charge any additional set up costs for text or stock logos - so whether you order one item or 50, there will be no extra charges. Alongside the excellent price tag, vinyl printing offers a sense of freedom and choice. Do you have a member of your group who wants their name printed in yellow, not blue? No problem! You can even create your own designs, choose any colour combination and even add a special effect if you wish. From glitter to felt, we have a whole range of amazing finishing touches to make your design stand out from the crowd. An ideal choice for those who are looking for high-quality personalisation on a budget, vinyl printing is a brilliant option for almost anyone wishing to create simple designs. Whether you want mass produced garments on a singular piece, it might just be the perfect process for you.
1. First, you'll need to send over your design/text and select its position on your garment. Make sure you let us know about any special effects you'd like adding too.
2. Once we have all your design details, we can get started in-house, thanks to our vinyl printing facilities.
3. Using a plotter machine, we can create a vinyl copy of your design. Any excess is removed by a process called weeding, which can be exceptionally difficult if the design is particularly complicated - this is why vinyl printing is best for text or simple logos.
4. Your design is then carefully placed onto your garment, with the backing paper still intact.
5. Pressure and heat are then applied using a heat press. This process makes sure your design fully transfers onto the garment.
6. The backing paper is then removed, and your items will be packed away ready for delivery.
Benefits of choosing Big Feature Prints
We take great care in creating every individual garment at Big Feature Prints, and with our fully bespoke service you can easily transfer your design onto one of our high-quality clothing items, tote bags, tshirts, hoodies or bows. We offer our customers a huge selection of garments from well-known fashion brands, each chosen for their consistently high-quality and excellent performance with our range of printing methods. Whether you'd love your name printed on the back of an t-shirt, or you'd prefer your initials added onto the chest of a polo shirt, our vinyl printing service can help. Think you're ready to start creating designs with Big Feature Prints? Browse our brand page, choose your favorite garments and begin the process or, alternatively,buy an item of our great design range.Any questions get in touch with a member of our team who will be delighted to help!